The monthly salary and other allowances paid to every Member of the Legislative Assembly in Tamil Nadu will be increased from the existing Rs 55,000 to Rs 1. 05 lakh.
Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, Edappadi K. Palaniswami announced this during last assembly session in July.
The bill will be tabled today by CM and will come into effect tomorrow once the house passes it.
MLAs to receive the salary along with arrears.
TN government had stated that finances of transport department had been very critical and that was the main reason for not accepting the wage proposed by the transport union.
Over a week now and there is still no solution to the crisis.
Government and trade union remain adamant on their stand while the people are caught in crossfire and are subject to inconvenience.
- 米欧日の家庭用ゲームソフト市場 is trending at 10 in Japan
- 貞ちゃん is trending at 8 in Japan
- 野球殿堂 is trending at 7 in Japan
- #いちごの日 is trending at 6 in Japan
- BS放送の解像度 is trending at 5 in Japan
- #パンダかわいいゲーム is trending at 3 in Japan
- 酒気帯び運転容疑 is trending at 2 in Japan
- ももクロ is trending at 1 in Japan
- Estrella Burgos is trending at 10 in world
- Kanal İstanbul is trending at 9 in world
- Rappler is trending at 8 in world
- #Carillion is trending at 5 in world
- #ComeToBeşiktaş is trending at 4 in world
- Cyrille Regis is trending at 2 in world
- #BlueMonday is trending at 1 in world
- Hanuman is trending at 10 in India
- 21st Test is trending at 9 in India
- #TikTikTikCensoredWithU is trending at 8 in India
- Face Authentication is trending at 7 in India
- India and Israel is trending at 5 in India